Most of our support comes from people like you that love and care about penguins. We have been fortunate to secure research from a variety of sources. The list below contains a few of our consistent supporters over the years.
- Estancia La Perla
- Province of Chubut
Current and past funders include:
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund
- Galápagos Conservancy
- Leiden Conservation Foundation
- National Geographic
- National Science Foundation
- Phil Zwickler Charitable and Memorial Foundation Trust
- Tortuga Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- other various family foundations, zoos and aquariums, and individual donors.
With special thanks to all of the University of Washington & Argentine students who have helped collect and enter data throughout the course of The Penguin Sentinels Project and hundreds of volunteers.
Thank you to all of those that have helped support us.